Search

Wood stove malfunction causes fire in Collinsville home

Updated: Feb 12, 2019



COLLINSVILLE – Sunday, the Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department quickly responded to a house fire on Daniels Creek Road. Upon arrival around 10:34 AM, firefighters found the home on the 4000 block of Daniels Creek Road completely engulfed in flames.

Collinsville Fire Chief Tyler Beam said a wood stove malfunction in the basement was determined to be the cause. No injuries were reported.

Bassett Volunteer Fire Department and Henry County Public Safety assisted.

1,326 views

Regular office hours are

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM

Watch us 24/7 on

 Comcacst Cable 21

276-647-9289

934 Memorial Blvd N, Martinsville, VA 24112

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

© 2021 BY BTW21, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.