HENRY COUNTY, VA – Firefighters from two agencies responded to an electrical fire at a home Tuesday night in the 5900 block of Morgan Ford Road.
The Ridgeway District Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to the fire shorty before midnight with the Axton Volunteer Fire Department also responding and providing mutual aid.
According to scanner traffic, the fire started in an electrical outlet and the caller said flames were visible.
The Ridgeway District Volunteer Rescue Squad also assisted at the scene.
No injuries were reported in the incident.