Search

Fan causes fire in Collinsville home


COLLINSVILLE – A fan caused a fire to start at a home on Lee Street in Collinsville. Crews arrived at the home after receiving a call around 8:30 Saturday morning. Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department Chief Jeff Beam told BTW21 that the cause of the fire appears to be a ceiling fan in the kitchen. When crews arrived, there was heavy smoke showing. The fire chief said most of the damage was in the roof of the home. The home received minimal fire, smoke and water damage.

Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department, Henry County Public Safety, Henry County Sheriff’s Office and Fieldale-Collinsville Rescue Squad responded to Lee Street.

No injuries were reported as a result of the fire.

422 views

Regular office hours are

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM

Watch us 24/7 on

 Comcacst Cable 21

276-647-9289

934 Memorial Blvd N, Martinsville, VA 24112

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

© 2021 BY BTW21, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.