Search

Wood stove blamed for Bassett structure fire

Updated: Nov 19, 2018



BASSETT – A wood stove is being blamed for a Sunday evening structure fire at 85 Old Bassett Heights. Witnesses say it was started by an out of control wood stove around 6:00PM that quickly spread to the attic. Bassett Fire Department units arrived within 4 minutes of the call. The damages are estimated between $5,00-$7,500. Three individuals who live at the residence made it out safe. Bassett Volunteer Fire Department, Collinsville Volunteer Fire Department, and Bassett Rescue Squad responded. The fire is unde investigation by the Henry County Fire Marshal.

0 views

Regular office hours are

Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM

Watch us 24/7 on

 Comcacst Cable 21

276-647-9289

276-647-2000

2670 Virginia Avenue,
Collinsville, VA 24078

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White YouTube Icon

© 2020 by BTW21, INC. All rights reserved.